Hi All!
I decided to start this blog to post pictures of my scrafted creations. I scrapbook but I also have a passion for crafts in general, hence the tern scraft. My name is Mee and I am about to join the quarter-century club coming up this Sunday. Currently I'm off of work for a 1 week long vacation and I play to scrap the next few days away, then I am going to be doing a some traveling where I'll be gifting some of my creations.
I recently just launched my youtube channel and I hope to be putting up more videos soon. Like I said, I'll be busting out all my scrafting moves this weekend so most likely I'll put up at least a few videos. I've long been inspired by the many incredibly talented paper crafting artists on youtube and I want to partake in the sisterhood of craftiness and the neverending circle of inspiration.
Thank you for stopping by to check out my first blog posting!
No comments:
Post a Comment